Friday 12 October 2012

Tweet diddly-deet-deet

ABUSING TWITTER


 Time to discuss 


I for one abuse my twitter account, I talk complete nonsense about absolutely nothing in particular. My tweets range from West Ham support/abuse *depending on the current score*, MW3 abuse *no support needed*, things I see or say during the day. It's a place where I don't feel like I'm being judged. I don't care how many followers I have, I use those 140 characters to talk about things I care about.
Obviously not everyone uses twitter for this purpose, there are the marketing aspects to it, create a bit of buzz around the world by creating a hashtag and trying to get it trending.
I only follow people who I deem interesting, these are the people who's rambles or products I want to know about.



Footballers, some are brilliant ala @CarltonCole, @themichaelowen, @waynerooney, @Official_MattT to name but a few.  Some of them are complete and utter stains @Joey7Barton for instance is one, he quotes Nietzsche for example. Why? To make him sound intelligent like he's actually worth listening to, he's not that violent guy we witnessed at the end of last season. In actual fact he is, his tweets this morning directed at America and the Lance Armstrong incident are a farce. Many young people listen to what these people have to say, it's condoning racism, deeming a nation stupid because they continue to donate to a charity. (I am aware of the scandal surrounding Lance Armstrong). What next from this bambling buffoon? 

@TheRealAC3 is another one, although fairly new to the twitter scene, could be blind to how big twitter actually is, it's not like you're in the training room and can have banter with all the boys, there are journalists following you waiting for you to fuck up and pounce on it. The thing is there's always going to a critic. 
Look at what's happened before, people have been arrested for comments they've made on twitter, this is now mainstream media it can't be taken with a pinch of salt, make a mistake and that's it, you could end up in the cells for a night or worse.  


I've went off topic from what I originally intended to discuss, solely blamed on Joey Barton and his idiotic tweets this morning, I don't feel that I've fully discussed this properly, I may continue this on in my next blog over and out  
@khewco

No comments:

Post a Comment